Macaw Clay Lick 3 days & 2 nights
The trip is intensive, full of adventure, with great possibilities to find wild animals and the most attractive landscapes. The amazing Macaw Clay Lick "Collpa Chuncho" in the heart of Tambopata National Reserve.
• Pick up at airport or bus station. Transfer from our office to the Lodge, 2 hours by car then 10 minutes by boat.
• Jungle Hiking during the day, and a Night Walking available.
• Wake up early at 4 a.m to be ready for a boat riding to the Macaw Clay Lick, on the way there are great chances to see wildlife like: Monkeys, Capybaras , Pecaries and a lot of birds, with some more lucky Tapyr or Jaguar could be seen at this zone.
• In the middle of the morning return to the lodge . After a rest we will visit and interesting area around of “El Gato Creek”. Options to do some fishing and taste some seasonable fruits.
• At night option to do a Night Walking
• After breakfast we will be ready to return to the city.
• Transfer from our office to the Airport or Bus station if it is required.
• English/Spanish/ Portugues speaking guide.
• Transportation by car and boat.
• Entrance fees to the Tambopata National Reserve
• 2 breakfast, 2 lunch , 2 Dinner
• Lodging in Cabins with private bathroom, shower,hotwater.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Alcoholic beverages
• Wear light clothes
• bathing sut
• Insect repellent and sunscreen
• Water bottle or can
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults"
"May be operated by a multi-lingual guide"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"A minimum of 2 people per booking is required"
"Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Departure Time is according the arrival time of flight or bus.
Duración: 3 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
At Chuncho Lodge office. Puerto Maldonado- Madre de Dios Peru
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.