Let's Roam Phoenix Scavenger Hunt
Phoenix is often referred to as the Valley of the Sun. On today’s epic scavenger hunt of Phoenix we’re heading to all the best landmarks in the sizzling city core. Along the way, you'll meet a political doctor, a popular Pope and the two men who practically built all of downtown from the ground up. It's time to strap on those walking shoes, round up some friends and book your Downtown Phoenix scavenger hunt today!
What You'll See: Monroe School, Old City Hall, Civic Space ParkItinerary
Looking for small group activities that take you beyond the four walls of your local watering hole- Let’s Roam is here to help. Sign up for a Phoenix scavenger hunt and put on your best Nick Cage impression as you seek out the national treasures hidden in Phoenix. [Hunt_name] will guide you through the cultural, historical, artistic, and zany Phoenix sights as you and your team contend for scavenger hunt glory.
Preview some of the “epic”est highlights for this hunt: Monroe School, Old City Hall, Civic Space Park.Stop At:
• Civic Space Park, 424 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2113
• The Rosson House Museum, 139 N 6th St Heritage Square, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2328
• Orpheum Theater, 203 W Adams St, Phoenix, AZ 85003-1602
• Wells Fargo Museum, 145 W Adams St, Phoenix, AZ 85003-2003
• Patriots Square Park, 2 South Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004
• Phoenix Symphony, 75 N 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2319
• St. Mary's Basilica, 231 N. 3rd Street, at Monroe Street Downtown, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2219
• Heritage Square Phoenix, 115 N 6th St, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2328
• Arizona Science Center, 600 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2303
• Talking Sticks Resort Arena, 201 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2412
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town"
"No minimum age required"
"Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
10/25/2018 - 10/25/2050
Duración: 2 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
367 N 9th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006, USA
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.