Fruit and Vegetable Carving Class with Master Chef at Sukho Cuisine in Koh Lanta
Fruits and Vegetable Carving is a significant part of Thai cultural heritage. Our Carving technique dates back to the 14th century in Thailand during the Sukhothai dynasty. The annual Loi Krathong Festival occurs each November where Thai people float lamps and lantern down a river to honor the water spirits. This Legend has been passed down on us and knows Chef will pass this technique and mastery to you. You will be able to make the dish look elegant by using a small decorative engraving on your plate.
• Learn fruit carving methods and techniques, proper use of fruit carving tools, selection of fruit for quality, care of fruit after carving.
• Up skills in carving fruits and vegetables. If you already have a fundamental level of carving knowledge, please let us know. Our chef will teach you the next level of engagement through carving mastery.
• Include hotel pick up and drop off service.
Sukho Cuisine Thai Cooking School is suitable for Thai and foreigners who loved cooking their dishes and carving decorations. Our course is a high standard with good command of English professionals. Thai chef Sukho Cuisine Thai Cooking School needs to conserve and inherit the wisdom of Thai food, fruits, and vegetables which indicates Thai culture. Our class is capable of taking 10 participants at the time to make sure everyone has fun and enjoyed it.
We will teach you the arts and mastery of carving equipment and basic fruits and vegetable carving. If you already have a fundamental level of carving knowledge, please let us know. Our chef will teach you the next level of engagement through carving mastery.
• 07:00am - 07:30am Pick up from your hotel or meeting point in Koh Lanta.
• 08:00am Teach using of Carving equipment and start lane basic carving fruit and vegetable
• 10:30am Food decoration from carving and time for Certificate
• 11:00am Back to the hotel.Sample Menu
• Welcome drink
• Welcome snack (Thai traditional snack)
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be 9 years or older to attend a class as knives and gas are involved in the class."
"There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons."
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up from your hotel
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.