Paseo a caballo por viñedos con almuerzo de asado gourmet
This excursion is suitable for people with no riding experience and also more accomplished riders who can canter through the vines. Most horseback excursions in Mendoza are a rustic experience in the mountains at least 90 minutes from the city. We do this is through a vineyard 30 minutes from the city and the lunch is a sumptous gourmet feast with high quality wine pairings. The horseback ride is 90 minutes in duration through the vineyards of Southern Maipu, followed by a gourmet lunch at Divina Marga restaurant and wine cellar. We begin the excursion at a stables in Lunlunta and take a route through vineyards, leafy country lanes and the dry river bed of the Rio Mendoza. We then sit down to a gourmet asado (Argentine bbq) which involves multiple courses meal and wines in the beautiful setting of a country mansion.
Pick up is at 11am at your hotel/hostel in Mendoza City or environs. We drive for 45 minutes to a stables in Lunlunta, Southern Maipu. At 12 midday we begin a 90-minute ride through the surrounding area, which includes vineyards, olive groves and the banks of the Rio Mendoza. At the end of the excursion we dismount at Divina Marga, a restaurant located in the mansion of ex-governor Jofre. Here we enjoy a sumptuous multi-course lunch with wine pairings. At 4.30pm we return by car to Mendoza city which is one hour north, arriving at your hotel at 5.30pm. The excursion includes all transfers, the horseback riding excursion and lunch with wine.Stop At:
• Trout & Wine Tours, Calle Gral Geronimo Espejo 266, Mendoza M5500GJF Argentina
• Lunlunta, Lunlunta, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
• Tapiz Winery, Ruta Provincial 15 km 32, Agrelo, Mendoza Argentina
• Lujan de Cuyo, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
• Maipu, Maipu, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
• Chacras de Coria, Chacras de Coria, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
• Mendoza River, Cacheuta, Mendoza ArgentinaSample Menu
• Ensalada de estación - Fresh salad in a crunchy batter of seeds, citrus segments, goat mascarpone, and nuts. Wine: Wapisa Sav Blanc
• Tapiz steak - Steak, hash browns, candied cherry, creole sauce, and chimichurri.- Wine: Alta Collection Malbec
• Tapiz - Seasonal fruit with ice cream.- Wine: Espumante Torrontés.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"May be operated by a multi-lingual guide"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"Service animals allowed"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 6 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Gral. Espejo 266, M5500 Mendoza, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Airbnb and lodges located in great mendoza or Chacras de Coria
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.