Khao Lak to Similan Islands Snorkeling Tour
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural scenery of the Similan Islands by joining this tour. Islands are a group of small and lush islands. off the West Coast of Phang-Nga province. Set in the beautiful Andaman Sea, each one of these naturally perfect islands is National Park-listed and can be reached within 1.30 hours from Thap Lamu Pier, Khao Lak. Due to their incredible underwater beauty, deep visibility (down to 30 m.), spectacular palm tree and granite boulder landscape, turquoise water bays, and magnificent white sand beaches, Skin Diver Magazine has voted the Similan Islands one of the world’s best diving destinations.
• Visit the popular Sailing Rock formation that boasts a panoramic view of the surrounding islands
• Snorkel over brilliant corals and lush aquatic life, if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolic in the sea or swim with sea turtles
• Start the day right with free sumptuous breakfast and round trip transfers between your hotel and private pierItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Ko Similan, Ko Similan, Similan Islands, Phang Nga Province
This is Thailand’s best Marine National Park and is scheduled to become a World Heritage Site - Skin-Diver Magazine has acclaimed it one of the ten most beautiful places in the world for above and under water scenery. In short - this is how a tropical paradise should look like! The fact that nobody has lived here and the distance from Phuket and the mainland is what has kept these islands in such a good shape. There are nine islands in the park and they are numbered 1 - 9 starting from the south. Because these are the oldest coral reefs in Thailand, some 5000 years old, there is an enormous diversity in species - both in fish and corals. And the visibility is the best you will find in Thailand!
The dramatic scenery of big granite boulders continues under water, the west side of the islands are exposed to the south-west monsoon that brings rain, strong winds and waves in the summer, (mid May - October). On the protected east side you will find the best corals and beaches - and they must be some of the whitest best beaches anywhere! This gives great variation from dramatic rocks at the west side to white sand beaches and coral reefs in the east. During the monsoon the National Park is closed so you can only visit from October to May each year.
• 06:45am - 08:00am Pick up at your hotel, transfer to Fantastic Similan Travel private pier.
• 09:00am Departure to Similan islands.
• 10:20am Arrive at Miang Island (Koh 4) for walking across island or snorkeling and swimming.
• 11:30am Enjoy a great thai buffet lunch.
• 12:00pm Departure to Payu Island (koh 7) for snorkeling and swimming.
• 01:00pm Departure to Bangu Island (koh 9) for snorkeling and swimming.
• 02:00pm Arrive at Similan Island (koh 8) for swimming snorkeling, relaxing on beach and climbing the viewpoint at Sailing Rock.
• 03:00pm Departure to Fantastic Similan Travel private pier.
• 04:30pm Relax and enjoy with snack, fresh fruit and drink at pier then transfer to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 8 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Child ticket age between 4-11 years."
"Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour"
"What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera"
"There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 9 To 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone
• Kho Khao Island, Baan Namkhem : 06:45am - 07:00am
• Bangsak, Pakarang, Pakweep : 07:00am – 07:10am
• Khuk Khak Beach : 07:20am – 07:30am
• Bangniang Beach : 07:30am – 07:40am
• Nangtong Beach : 07:40am – 07:50am
• Khaolak, Thaplamu : 07:50am – 08:00am
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate. Payable directly to the driver **
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.