San Antonio River Walk Cruise, 3-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass and Tower of the Americas
This package includes all the best sights and attractions that the city of San Antonio has to offer!
Experience an entertaining and informative Boat Cruise on the famous San Antonio River Walk along with a trip to the Tower of the Americas Observation Deck and a 72 hour valid City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off tour ticket on a double-decker bus.
Explore downtown with friendly staff, live guides and recorded commentary, hopping on and off as much as you like at any of the 19 tour bus stops on the route.
This is one of our best-selling San Antonio packages.Itinerary
Hop on Hop off
Route Duration: 3 days
Stops on the Hop on Hop off:
- 216 E Crockett St - Next to the Alamo in the Menger Hotel
- Pearl Brewery - Pearl Entertainment Complex: A culinary and cultural destination along the banks of the river. Shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. (Bus stop is Pearl Parkway and Avenue A, except during weekend Farmer's Markets)
- San Antonio Museum of Art
- VFW Post 76
- Augie's Alamo City BBQ Steakhouse
- Wyndham Garden San Antonio Riverwalk/Museum Reach
- Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- 100 Auditorium Cir - Veterans Memorial Park: Home of the Korean War and Vietnam War Memorials.
- The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio
- The Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Historic Market Square
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Downtown
- Blue Star Arts Complex - King William Historic District: The Blue Star Arts Complex, the Guenther House, the King William District, and Southtown. An area know for it’s diverse community, art galleries, restaurants and Victorian era homes. Two Victorian homes are available for tours: Villa Finale and Steves Homestead.
- 434 S Alamo St - Yanaguana Garden: Public art display and children's splash pool and playground.
- Tower of the Americas Way - Tower of the Americas and La Villita: The 750 foot tall Tower of the Americas provides the most spectacular view of the Alamo City. Enjoy the gorgeous panorama view from the Tower’s Observation Deck and experience the thrilling 4D Theater Ride. (Bus stop at South Alamo and Nueva) La Villita is the historic art village and one of San Antonio’s first neighborhoods. (Also, the Convention Center and Grand Hyatt Hotel stop. Bus stop convenient for Hotel Contessa and The Westin. Opposite the Hilton Palacio del Rio Hotel)
- 111 Alamo Plaza - At this location - for our online customers - we provide FREE WiFi and FREE charging stations. Tour bus stop for the Shops at River Center mall, stores, the movie Alamo The Price Of Freedom at the IMAX, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and the Rivercenter Lagoon. (Bus stop convenient for Marriott Rivercenter & Marriott Riverwalk)
Attractions on the Hop on Hop off:
Charline McCombs Empire Theatre / City Sightseeing San Antonio / Pearl Brewery / Tobin Center for the Performing Arts / VFW Post 76
Operates: Every 20 minutes from every stop from 8:40am to 5:30pm. Your pass is valid for 3 days.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Passengers will be requested to wear face masks when sat Downstairs on our London style buses. When sat Upstairs face masks are optional - our buses are of course open top double deckers!"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.