Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan and the hidden bays of Koh Tao onboard the Oxygen
Take a boat trip and get to see gorgeous vistas from your wooden beach seat around Koh Tao with the crew of Oxygen. Stop at Lighthouse Bay/Mango Bay, Shark Bay, Ao Leuk and Hin Wong Bay that are otherwise hard to access by road. The highlight of this tour is the climb to the viewpoint on Koh Nangyuan followed by a snorkelling adventure at the Japanese Reef Garden.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
Koh Tao, Koh Tao, Surat Thani Province
Choose between a morning departure for early risers who don't want to miss the beautiful morning light, or an afternoon departure for people who prefer to sleep late but still want to explore Koh Nangyuan and Koh Tao - remember that the afternoon trip is usually less crowded. Meet the friendly boat crew of the Oxygen at Mae Haad Pier and get useful information about the trip and the islands.
With all the exhaustion of the sightseeing, sunbathing, and snorkeling, you’ll need to have lunch to refuel while cruising to Koh Tao onboard the Oxygen.
Some of Koh Tao’s most beautiful beaches dot the East coasts which are difficult to reach by road. That makes these beaches the perfect destinations for this boat trip. You will make several sorkel stops at Mango/Lighthouse Bay, Hin Wong Bay with colorful fishes and in Ao Leuk which is famous for its crystal clear water. The last snorkel adventure will be at Shark Island named for it’s supposed fin-like shape.Stop At:
Nang Yuan Island, Surat Thani, Thailand
First cruise to the stunning Nangyuan Island which takes just a few minutes onboard the big boat from Koh Tao. Take the 15-minute hike up to the viewpoint of the three islands’ highest peak. The view from the top, a vista that graces postcards across the country, is one of the most beautiful you will have ever laid eyes on.
• 09:00 - 09:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Tao
• 09:30 - 10:00: Meet the boat crews & check in at the pier
• 10:00 - 10:30: Depart from Mae Haad Pier to Nangyuan Island
• 10:30 - 11:30: Climb up to the viewpoint, relax & swim at Nangyuan Island
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Ko Tao, Surat Thani, Thailand
There’s really no need for exaggeration — Koh Nangyuan simply is one of the best snorkeling spots in Thailand. The shallow Japanese Reef Garden located in the east of the island are lined with intricate soft and hard corals as well as schools of colorful parrotfish and shy angelfish.
• 11:30 - 12:30: Free time for snorkeling at Japanese Reef Garden
• 12:30 - 13:00: Enjoy Thai lunch box on board while cruising to Koh Tao
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Mango Bay, La-ngu Thailand
• 13:00 - 14:00: Snorkel at Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay
• 14:00 - 15:00: Snorkel at Hin Wong Bay with colorful fishes
• 15:00 - 15:40: Swim in crystal clear water at Ao Leuk
• 15:40 - 16:30: Last snorkel stop at Shark Bay
Duration: 3 hoursStop At:
Mae Haad Pier, Koh Tao 84280 Thailand
• 16:30 - 17:00: Head back to Mae Haad Pier & transfer to the hotel
Duration: 30 minutesPass By:
Oxygen Tours, Koh Tao 84360 Thailand
- 09:00 - 09:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Tao
- 09:30 - 10:00: Meet the boat crews & check in at the pier
- 10:00 - 10:30: Depart from Mae Haad Pier to Nangyuan Island
- 10:30 - 11:30: Climb up to the viewpoint, relax & swim at Nangyuan Island
- 11:30 - 12:30: Free time for snorkeling at Japanese Reef Garden
- 12:30 - 13:00: Enjoy Thai lunch box on board while cruising to Koh Tao
- 13:00 - 14:00: Snorkel at Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay
- 14:00 - 15:00: Snorkel at Hin Wong Bay with colorful fishes
- 15:00 - 15:40: Swim in crystal clear water at Ao Leuk
- 15:40 - 16:30: Last snorkel stop at Shark Bay
- 16:30 - 17:00: Head back to Mae Haad Pier & transfer back to the hotelPass By:
Oxygen Tour Koh Tao, 8, 38, ตำบล เกาะเต่า อำเภอเกาะพะงัน สุราษฎร์ธานี 84360, Thailand
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Adult entrance fee applies to children with a height of over 120cm"
"The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers"
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Duración: 7 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Ko Tao, Surat Thani, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Tao if it located near the main road and not remotel (except Mango Bay and Lighthouse Beach). If you are staying on the hill, please come to a nearby hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Leuk: 09:20 / 11:20
• Cape Jeda Gang: 09:00 / 11:00
• Chalok Baan Kao: 09:20 / 11:20
• Haad Tien: 09:00 / 11:00
• Hin Wong Bay : 09:00 / 11:00
• Jansom Bay: 09:00 / 11:00
• June Juea Beach: 09:00 / 11:00
• Lang Khai Bay: 09:20 / 11:20
• Mae Haad: 09:30 / 11:30
• Sai Daeng Beach: 09:00 / 11:00
• Sai Nuan Beach: 09:00 / 11:00
• Sairee Beach: 09:30 / 11:30
• Tanote Bay: 09:00 / 11:00Ports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Mae Haad Pier, 3RMF+WP6, Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.