Caves Ambacia, Tour and Wine Tasting in Amboise, Loire Valley
Caves Ambacia, 500 years of Loire Valley wine making history!
Wine merchants since 1874, come and discover our 16th century troglodyte caves.
The wine tour includes: 5 sens experience, cellars tours with Duhard wine collection, wine tasting class with 3 wines, including a wine form the collection.
- Food and wine pairing (cheeses/charcuterie platter)
- Epicerie: France delicatessen and cheeses.
- Bistrot with Loire river view.
- Wine shipping throughout the World
All the taste of the Loire Valley !Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Caves Duhard, 56 rue du Rocher des Violettes, 37400, Amboise France
The tour in the Caves includes :
- Sensorial Experience : waking up and stimulation of your 5 senses
- The Vintages Odysseus : discovery of the wine collection through 150 years of wine history
- Initiation and tasting of 3 exceptional wines led by a sommelier
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers"
Duración: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Les Caves Duhard, 56 Rue du Rocher des Violettes, 37400 Amboise, France
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.