Erzurum Airport to Palandoken Ski Center Hotels Private Arrival Transfer
Transfer service from Erzurum Airport to your Palandöken Mountain Ski center hotel.
First step to starting for your vacation is comfortable ride to hotel without any struggle to finding taxi.
Our professional driver will greet you in Airport and we will provide you enjoyable ride to hotel. Before start to visiting museums and shopping centers; trust our expertise to provide the transportation service you need.
• Transfer services 24/7 available
• Safe and comfortable transfer with professional driver who know the Erzurum well
• Transfer option for all city hotels
• New, clean and comfortable vehicles with air conditioning
• We can track your flight and adjust for any delays outside of your control.
When you make online booking, your flight details and request will reach us immediately. Afterwards we will confirm your transfer and you will receive instant voucher. Prior to your transfer, we will send driver informations and phone number to you. You can reach us for any information 24/7
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Infant seats available"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable"
"The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers"
Duración: 40 To 60 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
• Price is based on per transfer • We can arrange transfer up to 6 people. • Each person allowed to bring one luggage. If you have oversize or extra baggage please inform us for adjustments • Free baby seat
Erzurum Airport, Erzurum Turkey
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.