Traveling Spoon Yucatecan Sopa de Lima Private Online Cooking Class
Enjoy a private and authentic online cooking class and learn to make Sofia's family recipe for sopa de lima, a spicy, flavorful Yucatecan chicken soup flavored with Yucatan limes and spicy habanero peppers.This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food. A fun and cultural virtual cooking experience with a Mexican native!
• Learn to make traditional sopa de lima and panuchos from scratch!
• Private, one-on-one online instruction with a Yucatan native
• Introduction to Mexico's culture and cuisine
• Scheduled mutually at your convenience (host lives in Merida, Mexico (GMT -5) )
• Recipes and ingredients list will be emailed in advance of class
• Customization available for dietary restrictions or preferences
• Travel from your own home and learn culinary traditions of Mexico!
• Your host can be flexible with time so if there is a different time-slot you prefer, please include it when making your reservation
This is a unique opportunity to explore traditional Mexican culture and cuisine through a private, online Yucatecan sopa de lima and panuchos cooking class with a Mexican native.
Your 90-min online cooking class will be scheduled mutually at your convenience. After it is confirmed, you will be sent a class link and ingredient and supply list.
This is an immersive and interactive class that is one-on-one with your instructor Sofia. You are encouraged to cook alongside Sofia and will be able to ask her any questions as you prepare your delicious sopa de lima (Yucatecan chicken and lime soup) and panuchos (traditional black bean stuffed tortillas) with tortillas made from scratch.
Your host is flexible with time so if you have a different time-slot you prefer, please inform us when making your booking.Sample Menu
• Sopa de Lima
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Confirmation will be sent after booking."
"This is a private activity - only your group will participate."
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.