A Feast For All The Senses: Dinner With A Live Pianist
• Learn about traditional French cuisine
• Live music performed by the chef herself
• Learn about French culture from a true local exctied to share her music and culture with you
• Be welcomed with wine and cheese
Enter into an elegant and friendly home to enjoy delicate and delicious French cuisine from a true French artist! Sandrine studied music across France and enjoys sharing everything about French culture, including elegant French meals. Be welcomed into her home with a 30 minute piano concert. As food goes with music, cheese and wine will accompany the piano to start the culinary adventure.Sample Menu
• Cheese platter served with wine - served during the piano concert
• Bisque de champignons ou de tomates - mushroom or tomato bisque with fresh, organic vegetables, and herbs
• Poulet Suprême au Grand-Marnier with a trio of Vegetables - Chicken flambé with Grand-Marnier liquor with mushrooms, asparagus and artichokes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Tick the boxes
Add this sentence:
To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations."
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Almond Street, Almond St, Philadelphia, PA 19134, USA
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.