Seafood Tasting Menu in Brooklyn
About Host Ai:
"I grew up in Japan helping my mother in the kitchen. My food reflects my background and roots. We're very conscious about food, the environment, and health. Our tasty meals are well-balanced with pronounced, subtle flavors. If you want to experience unique flavors and quality ingredients, this is the place!”
*EatWith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in 130+ countries. Through dinner parties, supper clubs, cooking classes, and food tours in private homes and special venues, EatWith connects hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive food experiences.Itinerary
Japanese-inspired seafood tasting menu, crafted with seasonal, locally-sourced vegetables and seafood with a touch of Japanese herbs and spices grown on the host's very own rooftop garden!
• 8 to 11-course seafood tasting menu that rotates seasonally; Menu is subject to change based on availability
• This event is BYOB
• Up to 14 guests around one communal table
• Butternut Squash Chawanmushi
• Oyster Tosazu, Olive Oil from Japan, Finger Lime
• Yellowfin Tuna, Chipotle Soy Sauce, Corn, Garlic Chive, Shiso, Homemade Tortillas
• Sea Scallops, Sorana Beans, Purple Potato, Almond Saffron dashi sauce, Aonori Butter
• Spring Roll, Smoked Blue Fish, Zucchini, Japanese Eggplant
• Seasonal Raw, Crudo Scallion Paste, Yuzu Zest
• Grilled Spanish Mackerel Pickled Aji Dulse, Onion. Carrot, Carrot top paste
• Clay pot cooked rice Maitake Mushroom, Nori Seaweed
• Broth Mitsuba leaves, Popped Rice
• Seasonal dessert
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.