Classic Belgian cooking class and lunch
Learn how to cook a classic Belgian meal using ingredients bought at the local market, then sit down to enjoy your creations for lunch at a typical home in Brussels.
• Make an authentic Belgian meal that you'll then enjoy with your host
• A welcome drink and a glass of wine or beer are included
• In the heart of Brussels, and very easily accessible by public transportation
• Communal cooking class and dining for up to 6 people
• Local host Elsie has been hosting students from abroad for 30 years!
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
Local host Elsi has a great passion for cooking, reading about food, and discovering new flavors on holiday. She loves welcoming people to her home and has been hosting students from abroad for more than 30 years!
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!Sample Menu
• Asparagus a la flamande - White Belgian Asparagus - boiled egg - butter sauce
• Tomate crevette - Tomato - grey shrimps - mayonaise
• Salade liegeoise - Belgian green beans - smoked bacon - potatoes - mayonaise
• Vol au vent with stoemp - Chicken - mushrooms - veal meat balls - cream - puff pastry
• Waterzooi fish/chicken - Chicken broth - chicken breast - leeks - carrots - asparagus - grey shrimps
• Mousse au chocolat
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.