Private Transfers Between Xiamen City and Yongding Tulou
• Venture into the earthen castles in the Yongding Tulou Cluster aboard convenient private transfers!
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site and discover the unique architecture of the Hakka people
• Have an intimate journey with your companions, enjoy private travels to and from Xiamen
• Keep your destination in sight with no worries—feel safe in the hands of professional drivers!
• Customize your traveling experience by choosing from various vehicle options to suit your traveling party
Journey to the extraordinary rural dwellings of the Hakka in Yongding Tulou! Dubbed as the Cluster of Hakka Culture, the various tulou or earth building clusters exhibit the well-preserved ancestral homes of the Hakka, a Han Chinese group of people. The Yongding Tulou is the largest among the three main areas of the Fujian Tulou group. Freely explore the ancient earthen structures encircled by dense forests, verdant mountains, and flowing streams by riding private transfers from Xiamen! Enjoy an intimate adventure with your traveling party by making the most out of the private car charter service. Whether you’re on vacation with your family or friends, there’s a room for everyone in the various vehicle options you can choose from. Delight in the comfort of having experienced drivers securing a safe and enjoyable journey ahead. Have hassle-free travels in this one-of-a-kind trip to discover earthen castles in Yongding!
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult Local driver is with basic English skill. If you have questions or special request on the road. You can contact local operator by using the driver's phone"
"Please prepare enough cash for your entrance fees."
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Your centrally located hotel in downtown Xiamen
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.