3-Day Mekong Delta Tour from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh
Experience the intriguing life at the Mekong River from Vietnam to Cambodia in a three days trip, which will create fond memories of the life near the water banks. Have a taste of the sweet fruits and local candies and delicacies, and enjoy the serene surrounding of the nature and the local life at the Mekong River upon exiting Vietnam to Cambodia.ItineraryDay 1: Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY - MY THO- BEN TRE - CAN THO CITY Stop At:
My Tho, My Tho, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
- Pick up in the morning and head towards Ben Tre province by bus. After visiting Vinh Trang Pagoda, take a boat ride along the river viewing the stilt houses and the fruit plantations along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise island and have lunch in the local restaurant.
- Enjoy a boat ride under the shadow of the water coconut trees to visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle.
- Take a rowboat ride along the creeks.
Duration: 4 hoursStop At:
Can Tho, Can Tho, Mekong Delta
After taking a delightful walk through the fruit plantation and village. Back the boat station and take bus proceed to Can Tho.
- Have dinner (own expense and not included) and overnight at your proposed hotel in Can Tho.
Duration: 3 hours
• Lunch: Lunch at local resturant with Vietnamese cuisine
Accommodation included: Overnight in Cần Thơ City. Note: Homestay Option with the location of accommodation is far from center of Cần Thơ CityDay 2: CAN THO - CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET - TRA SU CAJUPUT FOREST - CHAU DOC TOWN Stop At:
Cai Rang Floating Market, 46 Hai Ba Trung Near Cai Rang Bridge, Can Tho 900000 Vietnam
- Breakfast will be included at the stay.
- Continue the journey on the Mekong River by boat with a morning visit the famous floating marked for afterwards to dock at a river bank restaurant.
- Have a chance to see barbeque which is not for the faint hearted.
- Enjoy the serene surroundings of the greenery near the Mekong River.
- Visit a noodle workshop, where we have a fantastic chance to see how the Vietnamese produce rice papers and other products alike.
- After a boat ride back to Can Tho, have lunch at a local restaurant.
Duration: 3 hoursStop At:
Tra Su Bird Sanctuary, Reserve de Tra Su, An Phu, Chau Doc Vietnam
- Continue the journey by bus towards Chau Doc for visiting at the wild bird sanctuary at Tra Su. Here, enjoy a boat ride as local people will bring you around the small rivers and swamp areas to experience the nature and wildlife.
- Arrive in Chau Doc Town, check in hote and have dinner (own expense and not included).
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast at hotel
• Lunch: Lunch at local restaurant with Vietnamse cuisine.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Chau Doc TownDay 3: EXIT TO PNOMPHENH FROM CHAU DOC TOWN Stop At:
Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Have breakfast at the hotel in early morning.
- Take a short walk through the local market, be picked up at the river banks and brought to the nearby fish farms and floating village.
- End service and continue by speedboat and arrive at Sisowath tourist dock in Phnom Penh, Cambodia .
- Because of the increasing spread of the COVID-19 in the world, the Vinh Trang Pagoda are closing temporary From 14th March 2020
- Activities may be done in a different order, compared to the brochure, but we ensure adequate supply of services as indicated in there.
-Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather...so the finished time could be later than expecting.
Duration: 6 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast at hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Group tour from 40 pax"
"This tour ends in Phnom Penh, speed boat will arrive at the Sisowath port in Phnom Penh ( in Cambodia ) about 13:30 and does not return to Ho Chi Minh City."
"Export from Vinh Xuong Border (in Viet Nam) and import to Kaam Samnor Border (in Cambodia)."
"Travelers MUST have a Cambodian entry visa in order to enter Cambodia. Failure to have one may result in denial of entry, so please make sure that you get Cambodia visa before choosing this trip."
"Travelers who get the Cambodia visa at the bolder have to pay $35 per person and take 2 photos. Your guide on the boat will help you to apply for it at the boder."
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking."
"Children must be accompanied by an adult."
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children."
"Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking."
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required."
"Not wheelchair accessible."
"Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1. For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street,…"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The local supplier offers the pickup service for Meeting point and The centrally hotels/ accommodations located in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, in more detail consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con
*** Note: The exact pickup time in the above prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the pickup points required.
***Because of the traffic rule, the hotels/accommodations which located in the alley will be not served the pickup service.
******The meeting point address:
+ 22 Bùi Viện Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.