Hoi An Ancient Town Walking Tour Half Day From Da Nang City
● This walk is a fascinating sightseeing experience in the compact heritage town of Hoi An
● Enter historical houses dating as far back as the 15th Century, beautifully combining elements of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture
● Learn about the fascinating history that has shaped Hoi An today in the Hoi An Museum
● Visit the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge, the only tile-roof-covered bridge outside of Japan
● Admire the grand ornamentation of ancient Chinese Assembly Halls
● Watch the art of handicraft making at a local workshop Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
A comprehensive walking tour through the delightful Hoi An Ancient Town, a beautifully preserved Unesco World Heritage Site which has remained virtually unchanged through the centuries.
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Hoi An town. Exploring Hoi An on foot is one of the best ways to absorb the beauty of this city. While walking around Hoi An, exploring the small yet beautiful town, which tourists (even frequent visitors) find to be a place of quiet and peace. The unique atmosphere combines elements of Viet Nam, China and Japan. The most remarkable views are from the ancient houses, reminding visitors of a long gone past and providing a momentary glimpse of a more subdued and simple time.
The tour includes visits to Hoi An Museum, many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, and of course the must see Japanese Covered Bridge. The last stop is at a local workshop to watch the art of handicraft making which offers you chance of capturing the most liveliful and special moments of local artisans. Return to the hotel in Da Nang.
Duration: 4 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Under 5: free; From 5 – 10: 75% of tour price; Over 10: Same as adult."
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Duración: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Đà Nẵng Museum of Cham Sculpture, Số 02 Đ. 2 Tháng 9, Bình Hiên, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within Centre of Da Nang City. Picking up at other suburban districts might be extra charged.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.