Private Tour Queenstown to Christchurch via Mt Cook & Tekapo
Travel in a luxurious minivan with this tour from Queenstown to Christchurch via Mt. Cook & Lake Tekapo, and reach your destination relaxed & refreshed. It is a great alternative to enjoying New Zealand landscape, making frequent stops for photos on the way.
• Private tour means more personal service from the guide
• Savor a delicious buffet lunch with spectacular views at the Hermitage Hotel
• Explore one of the many alpine walks in Mount Cook National Park
• Admire Lake Pukaki, the largest lake in Mackenzie region, and stunning alpine scenery
• Visit the iconic Church of Good Shepherd and Bronze Sheepdog Statue in Lake Tekapo
Around 12 hrs drive including stops from Queenstown will take you to the garden city of New Zealand, Christchurch.
• Pick-up from your hotel or preferred location in Queenstown.
• Drive through beautiful vineyards of Otago Region.
• Stretch legs at the fruit growing region of Cromwell situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Dunstan.
• Drive through Lindis Pass offering mountain & tussock grassland scenery.
• Drive along Lake Pukaki, a long large jewel in the Mackenzie Basin; before you head to the majestic Mt. Cook.
• Enjoy a scrumptious buffet lunch at Hermitage Hotel.
• Time to explore the walks around Mt. Cook or enjoy a scenic flight with glacier landing (at own expense).
• Drive to Mt. John observatory for unbeatable views of alpine landscapes.
• Visit the heart of Mackenzie Country, the captivating Lake Tekapo. Visit the Church of Good Shepherd & the well-recognized statue of sheepdog.
• One last time stretch legs at the picturesque little town of Fairlie.
• Take the scenic drive via Geraldine & drive through Ashburton.
• Drop-off at your hotel or preferred location in Christchurch.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Infant seats available"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Adult pricing applies to all travellers."
"Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Face masks provided for travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"COVID-19 vaccination required for guides"
Duración: 12 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Queenstown, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your preferred location in Queenstown.Airports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.