Private Terracotta Warriors and City Wall Day Tour
No trip to Xian is complete without visiting the iconic Terracotta Warriors, Ancient City Wall and Great Mosque. Stand apart from the crowds on this private tour to one of the most-visited attractions in all of China; explore with your own guide. Enjoy a lunch of traditional Chinese food and knowing that private round-trip transportation is provided from your hotel.
● Private tour to Terracotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall in Xi'an
● Personalized service makes the most of a visit to an iconic attraction and helps you stand apart from the crowds
● Chinese-style lunch included Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Around 8:30-9:00 am, your guide and driver will meet at your hotel lobby, and then be transferred to Terracotta Warriors, where you will be taken around to explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site, and you could enjoy is a feast for the eyes and ears.
Duration: 3 hoursStop At:
Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
After lunch, it will take one hour back to downtown to visit the ancient City Wall. If interested, you can go cycling on the wall at your expense.
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
Xi'an Mosque, Huajue Alley, Xincheng District, Xi'an 710043 China
Later, move to the Great Mosque (was built in Tang Dynasty & is still a place for worship by Muslims in Xi’an).
The tour usually ends by 5:00 pm, then you will be escorted back to your hotel, and this pleasant one day trip comes to the end.
Meal included: Lunch
1. Please leave your hotel details (name, phone number and address) for the tour guide to pick you up from the right place.
2. We will send you a confirmation letter including tour details after you book the tour successfully. Please pay attention to check it on Viator and reply to us if necessary.
3. We will send you your guide's contact details via Viator around 3 days before the tour starts. If you prefer to start the tour a little earlier or later on the starting day, please feel free to call the guide to discuss it or please message us in advance.
Duration: 1 hour
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"A current valid passport is required on the day of travel"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Xi'an. Please leave your hotel details including hotel name, address, phone number when booking for the tour guide to pick you up from the right place.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.