Amazon Jungle Survival Guide Experience!
Venture in to Brazil's Amazon Rainforest and join a team of survival specialist and learn all the ins and outs of surviving in one of the most extreme environments of this world! Help conserve this last great wilderness through sustainable eco-tourism. The focus of this trip is to live and experience what it is to survive in the Amazon rainforest while assisting with the guiding of jungle survival trips. Your home base will be partly at a nice Brazilian homestay in Manaus and partly at the base deep in to the amazon rainforest and lastly there will be overnight trips with just your hammock sleeping under the rainforest canopy.
This voluntourism experience is for everyone who is looking for a real adventure and who want to assist with sustainable eco-tourism and educating of the public with how important the rainforest is while having a great and extreme adventure. This is not for the faint of heart.
This is why!
• Get trained in the art of jungle survival.
• Educate tourist and locals about the importance to sustain the Amazon Jungle!
• Teach English to the Brazilian Survival guides.
• Learn Portuguese
• Assist as a guide on jungle survival trips.
• Sleep overnight in hammocks in the Jungle under the light of a thousand stars!
• Wake up to the sounds of hundreds of birds and other animals!
• Swim with Pink River dolphins, visit local Indigenous villages and fish for Piranha's
• Night spear fishing and other amazing survival activities
This tour is all inclusive and includes all accommodations, meals and transfers.
• Day 1 - Arrive in Manaus, Brazil; You will arrive in the capital of the Amazon Jungle where you will be met and travel directly to your homestay where you will start adjusting for your upcoming adventure.
• Day 2 - Manus city tour: On your first day after arrival you will be taken through the city of Manaus for a tour to get familiarized and see some of the sights of this great city.
• For 2 weeks - Learn, Teach & Guide: Teach and guide locals, tourists and the staff of small Eco-tourism organization in the Amazon Jungle. Learn Portuguese, Teach the staff English, educate the public about the importance to sustain the Amazon Jungle and assist as a guide in exiting overnight survival trips!
• Your last day - You will fly back home or take the opportunity to travel through Brazil. Our staff will gladly help you to book any tours to see more of this great country.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"We will send you a kit list and a program guide upon first contact"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Flexible arrival and departures times
Duración: 14 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
Manaus airport or your hotel in Manaus.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.