Okanagan Deluxe Wine Toasting Tour
Wine Tasting Tours | with Dinner options
Wine your way through the valley, discover the Eastside, Westside Wine trails with Say high to Okanagan Tours is pleased to select a variety of wineries to please your palate. We will take the time to introduce you to the vines and to the wines and learn the finer points of wine tasting. Discover the wonderful connection between wine and winemaker. Each stop is an ideal setting to bring home a bottle (or 2!) of your favourite wine. Enjoy the day the Okanagan way! On this tour, we hit at many wineries as we can in a 3-hour window!
*Let us know if you have a preference for specific wines or wineries.
Dinner, you'll find a great place to wine and dine even experience romance a romantic experience to savour for years to come.
2 -hr dinner and a safe ride home.
Don’t Just Visit… Live It
There are 2 prices posted here at TripAdvisor, Tour price & Option price.
Customizing is an option, an applicable charge may be added.
Tantalizes your experience with mouth watering sensations from award winning Okanagan Wineries.
* Choose from 3-4 Wineries and Distilleries on a delightful small tour.
* Custom build a pampering and embellish yourself in an experience of a lifetime fun-filled day.
Self-written, dream with tantalizing delight sensations.
Over 270 wineries to choose from.
- Vernon – Day and Afternoon Tours,
- Kelowna – Lake Country – Day and Afternoon Tours,
- Kelowna Lakeshore Wine Tours – Day and Afternoon Tours,
- West Kelowna – West Kelowna Wine Tour – West Kelowna Westside Wine Trails, Day and Afternoon Tours
- Summerland – Summerland Bottleneck Drive
- Naramata – Naramata Bench,
- Oliver – Oliver Wine CountryStop At:
• Say High to Okanagan Tours, West Kelowna, British Columbia CanadaSample Menu
• snacks onboard
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Near public transportation"
"Surfaces are wheelchair accessible"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"On private tours children are allowed"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Minimum age is 19 years"
"Minimum drinking age is 19 years"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transport to and from your Kelowna, West Kelowna and Lake County hotel, bed & breakfast, motels, campsites. Following booking please confirm your reservation and arrange your meeting time and location. Pick up is with in 15km of Kelowna, BC.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.