Andes Mountain Tour Circuit Mt Aconcagua
Andes Mountain Tour is a historic, landscape road trip through The Andes to Aconcagua Park. A nice option to connect with the environmental values in the foothills of the Highest of America in a panoramic trek.
• Hike in Aconcagua foothills.
• You will go to be a part of a small group with a specialized and easy-going guide.
• Historic and landscape road trip through The Andes range.
• Puente del Inca Bridge.
• Highest Altitude: 3.000 masl / 9,840 feet.
• Route: Route 7 (International trans – Andean route)
• Length: 10 / 12 hours (Net walking time: 3hs 30m). Start: 8,00 am, End: 7 pm.
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is requiredItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
Andes Mountain Tour is a historic, landscape road trip through The Andes to Aconcagua Park. A nice option to connect with the environmental values in the foothills of the Highest of America in a panoramic trek (Net hiking 2/3 hs).
Duration: 9 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required"
"A minimum of 2 people per booking is required"
"The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions"
"Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 8 To 9 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located in Mendoza, Lujan de Cuyo, Chacras de Coria and Maipu
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.