Private Service VIP Half-day The Ethnographic Tour
Situated in Campanario and with a reasonable access for all walkers (about 30 minutes walk) lays one of the most beautiful paradise of Madeira the pebble beach "Calhau da Lapa" crystal clear water and absolutely silent and tranquilizing. We will visit two more locations, one with a cultural point of view: Madeira Ethnographic Museum and to the other a fantastic viewpoint over the beautiful city of Ribeira Brava.
• You decide what is the pick-up time.
• Your tour is Private and Personalized.
• The trip goes through Calhau da Lapa, Campanario, Espigão viewpoint and Ribeira Brava.
• You will see the great part of the laurissilva forest recognized as World Natural Heritage by UNESCO with unique landscape where you can see stunning views, beautiful scenarios where the green predominates and where we see the most exquisite touches of nature.
• Get ready to see an outstanding view of Encumeada and Serra d'agua valley.
• You will experience a bit of the circuit by the old roads.
• You will visit the Madeira Ethnographic Museum.
• Time to learn more about the cultural tradition of the island.
• We will explain what are you seeing and get historical context.
• The price is from Funchal and Caniço area.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Please be advice this is a partnership with Etnographic Museum. We are not responsible for their content neither we own the gardens."
"Service animals allowed"
"Infant seats available"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up everywhere in Madeira Island. All Hotels, Apartments, Inns, Local accommodation. Please choose the right option location when purchasing your booking.Airports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Madeira Airport, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.