Private Shore Excursion from Chan May port to My Son Holyland & Marble Mountains
Highlight of the tour:
MY SON SANCTUARY
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
- Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
- Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
- Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
- Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
- Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
- Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
- Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
The first stop on this tour is the UNESCO World Heritage list My Son Sanctuary UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
The drive from CHAN MAY to our first stop at My Son Holy Land takes approximately one and a half hours. Here, you will marvel at the ancient ruins which date back to the Champa Kingdom (4th-15th Centuries) After arriving at My Son you will have approximately one and a half hours to explore with your personal licensed guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple, as well as help you to take lots of stunning photos.
You will then enjoy authentic Vietnamese set menu lunch
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
After lunch, we head for Marble Mountains which are five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
Here we will explore the mountain’s natural caves, visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy the sensational views for the mountains. With the help of our experienced guide, you will learn about the history and culture of Central Vietnam.
You will be rewarded by breathtaking city and ocean views, and you will also be able to explore interesting natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
On the way back to the ship, we will stop you at My Khe Beach (former name by China Beach) in Danang where the US Base was located to take a swim in the South China Sea and a beer.
We will then begin our drive back to the Port and we will have you back at least one hour or more before your departure.
Duration: 10 minutes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 8 To 10 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Our professional tour guide and driver pick you up from CHAN MAY Port (INSIDE the port). Please provide us with your Pick up & Drop off Time so we can ensure we meet your cruise ship schedule. Walk a few steps away from the ship and meet our guide who will be holding an A4 sign with your name on it.Ports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.