Share your pasta love with Mamma in Lucca
Enjoy a 3-hour hands-on cooking class in Lucca and learn 2 pasta recipes and tiramisu from scratch while connecting with a real Italian family in his local home. Add a market tour before the class for an immersive culinary experience. Share your passion for the Italian cuisine as you make new friends with this small-group class.
• 3-hour hands-on pasta and tiramisu class in Lucca
• Lunch or dinner with wines, water and espresso included
• Learn Italy’s cooking secrets and amaze your loved ones back home
• Experience a hands-on cooking class led by a lovely Italian Mamma
• Learn regional culinary traditions handed down by generations
• Meet an authentic Italian family in his welcoming home
• Discover the local culture thanks to an immersive experience
• If you book the option with market, go food shopping the best local ingredients with your host before the class.
This cooking class is organized by Cesarine, Italy’s oldest network of home cooks available all over the country since 2004.
Each host has been carefully selected for his knowledge about local recipes and for their passion to connect with travelers from all over the world.
Experience suitable for families with kids. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available.Sample Menu
• Ravioli and Tagliatelle - Learn how to prepare 2 pasta recipes from scratch with tasty sauces.
Pasta shapes can vary according to your preferences.
• Tiramisu - Learn how to prepare the most iconic Italian dessert and taste your creation at the end.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"At Cesarine, we care about health and safety. We have developed an enhanced cleaning protocol in partnership with leading experts in medical hygiene. Every host has committed to follow social distancing guidelines, hygiene rules and essential sanitary equipment. Enjoy a safe experience!"
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
55100 Lucca, Province of Lucca, Italy
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.