Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua
Have you ever been to a local market and traditional food shop in Italy, full of ingredients you'd love to experiment with?This is your chance to visit a market with a local expert, choose your most inspiring ingredients, and create and name your very own two recipes.
Go food shopping with your Cesarina and choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination before immersing yourself in a private cooking class at their home. With their expert guidance, you will learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own two Italian creations. Cultivate your creativity and confidence in the kitchen by adding an Italian flair to your dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
• Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional food shops: choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination (1 hour)
• Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon: learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own Italian creations (3 hours)
• Connect with local people: meet the Cesarina at the market you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed.
• Taste your own recipes with drinks included.
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from local regional cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
• Take the official Cesarine apron back home
Cesarine is Italy’s first network of home cooks coordinated at a national level by a dedicated staff. The Cesarine are welcoming ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, animated by an authentic passion for traditional Italian cuisine. Every Cesarina has been carefully selected by experts to host gastronomic events in their own homes with local produce and refined menus, the result of authentic local recipes, handed down from generation to generation.Sample Menu
• Bigoli or Risi e bisi or Gnocchi
• -Sarde in Saor - Baccalà mantecato con crostini - Stuffed Calamari
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Padua, Padua, Province of Padua, Veneto
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.