Dining experience at a local's home in Aosta with show cooking
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking and taste authentic recipes from Aosta treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee).
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
• Connect with local people: meet the host at home, you will receive the exact address once the booking is completed. Our friendly customer service will be there every step of the way.
• Attend a private show cooking before lunch or dinner: assist your host with the preparation of your meal and learn the secrets of the regional recipes (1 hour)
• Taste an authentic 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish and dessert and drinks included (2 hours).
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from regional cellars: our local hosts offer only wines of the territory.
• Drink a real Italian Espresso like Italians doSample Menu
• seasonal starter
• fresh pasta - sample pasta dishes: fettuccine di castagne, Vapelenentese soup, polenta with butter and cheese
• second course - sample second course dishes: Cotoletta alla Valdostana, Civet di camoscio
• Valdostano dessert - Tegole valdostane
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Aosta, Aosta, Valle d'Aosta
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.