Market visit and cooking class with lunch or dinner at a local's home in Amalfi
Visit the vibrant local market and traditional food shops with an expert home cook.
After your market tour, immerse yourself in a private cooking class at a local's home, learn the secrets of the most famous recipes of the Amalfi cuisine and enjoy everything you’ve cooked for lunch/dinner, accompanied by local wine.
• Go shopping at a local market and get advice on the most authentic ingredients from an expert home cook
• Live a day like an Italian: participate in a private cooking class in a real local’s home
• Discover Italian cuisine from the inside: cook 3 traditional recipes
• Taste everything you have prepared, paired with local wines
• Take home a souvenir: the official ‘Cesarine’ apron
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with a local home cook and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at your host's home, learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Amalfi coast cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by local wines.Sample Menu
• Seasonal starter
• Fresh Pasta - Sample pasta dishes: Scialatielli, pasta di Gragnano, Ndunderi di Minori, Fusilli
• Amalfi dessert - Lemon granita or sweet Pizza or Sfogliatelle or Delizia al limone or Tiramisu or Amalfi cookies
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Near public transportation"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 6 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Amalfi Coast, 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.