Cowichan Valley Wine Tasting: Explore Vancouver Island's New Wine Appelation
The Cowichan Valley ('warm land') offers beautiful vineyards situated in spectacular surroundings.
Your 6-hour Tesla Tour will visit three Cowichan Valley vineyards of your choice including a wine tasting at each vineyard. Local growers and family-run businesses love to share their passion for the region and their unique approaches to viticulture results in a bounty of fine wines you won't find anywhere else.
Averill Creek Vineyard (AverillCreek.ca), Blue Grouse Estate Winery (BlueGrouse.ca), Cherry Point Estate Wines (cherrypointestatewines.com), Unsworth Vineyards (UnsworthVineyards.com) and Vigneti Zanatta (zanatta.ca) are a few of our personal favourites.
Our complimentary First Class concierge service is pleased to arrange for a gourmet picnic at your preferred destination or schedule a reservation at a casual fine-dining establishment such as Zanatta's Vinoteca or Unsworth Restaurant.Itinerary
Explore Cowichan's emerging Wine Appelation
The Cowichan Valley ('warm land') offers beautiful vineyards situated in spectacular surroundings. Averill Creek Vineyard, Blue Grouse Estate Winery, Cherry Point Estate Wines, Unsworth Vineyards and Vigneti Zanatta are a few of our personal favourites.
A few smaller vineyards that are also charming include: Alderlea, Emendare, Rocky Creek, and Venturi/Schulze.Stop At:
• Cowichan Bay, Cowichan Bay, Cowichan Valley Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
• Cowichan Bay Maritime Centre, 1761 Cowichan Bay Rd, Duncan, British Columbia V0R 1N0 Canada
• Unsworth Vineyards Tasting Room, 1-2915 Cameron Taggart Rd, Mill Bay, British Columbia V0R 2P2 Canada
• Blue Grouse Estate Winery and Vineyard, 2182 Lakeside Rd, Duncan, British Columbia V9L 6M3 Canada
• Averill Creek Vineyard, 6552 North Rd, Duncan, British Columbia V9L 6K9 Canada
• Cherry Point Estate Wines, 840 Cherry Point Rd, Cobble Hill, British Columbia V0R 1L3 Canada
• Enrico Winery, 3280 Telegraph Rd, Mill Bay, British Columbia V0R 2P3 Canada
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark"
"A maximum of 4 people per booking"
"Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship"
"Minimum age is 10 years (booster/car seats not permitted)"
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Duración: 6 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inquire for customized pickup arrangements.Airports
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Victoria Cruise Ship Terminal
- Victoria Clipper, Inner Harbour
- Coho Ferry, Blackball Line, Inner Harbour
- Swartz Bay, BC
- Sidney, BC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.