Half-Day Countryside Local Village Cycling Tour
Journey beyond the city of Siem Reap on a trail bike. As you reach the outskirts of the city, busy roads give way to tranquil rice fields, the paths get smaller and the air gets fresher. Your half day cycling tour takes you to a typical Cambodian village where you will make many stops to gain a true insight into the local village life. Your guide today will lead you through the stunning countryside to the local village where you will stop along the way to meet the people. Experience life as a local farmer when you visit a duck farm; learn all about the growth of rice - Cambodia's staple food and sample the local palm wine. Finish your tour at the lotus field before returning to Siem Reap.
Total distance: 15-20km
• Start time 8am daily
• Tour includes tuk tuk pick up from hotel to starting point where you will meet your guide and get on your bikes
• Cycle from Siem Reap city to the village
• Enjoy chatting with the village people along the way about Cambodian life, village living and much more, utilizing your guide as a translator
• Visit a local family home in the village and experience the typical Khmer house
• Visit a few local farmers along the way who raise pigs and ducks as well as growing rice
• Learn how Cambodian palm wine is made in the villages
• Experience a local pagoda and learn about the Cambodian traditions of becoming a monk
• Cycle back to Siem Reap, ending the tour at your hotel
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Minimum age is 16 years"
"A maximum of 5 people per booking"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Adventure Travel Co., Psar Chas Laneway #1 Krong Siem Reap, Krong Siem Reap 12756, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.