Wellington Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover the best of Wellington on a scenic hop-on hop-off tour that travels to top sights within the city and surroundings. See attractions including Mt Victoria, Wellington Zoo, Wellington Botanic Garden or Te Papa museum on your own. Your friendly guide shares informative commentary throughout the 90-minute ride by minibus, with numbers limited to 20 people. You can hop off at any of 10 stops to explore.Itinerary
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stops on the Only Route:
- 145 Wakefield Street - Starting point of the service (by the Information Centre)
- Lookout Road
- Wellington Zoo - Stop A - At the bus stop just down the road
- 35 Ghuznee Street - Bus Stop outside Milk Crate Cafe
- 1A Upland Road - The top of the Cable Car Sevice
- ZEALANDIA Ecosanctuary
- The Lady Norwood Rose Garden
- 34 Molesworth Street - By the entrance to New Zeland Parliament (Opposite Backbencher Gastropub)
- Wellington Museum - Outside the main entrance
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa - By the 3 big boulders out the main entrance
Attractions on the Only Route:
Wellington Hop On Hop Off Guided Tours
Operates: All bookings must start from Stop number 1 (145 Wakefield Street). First departure is at 9:30am Daily.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible."
"Departure time vary throughout the year. Cruise ship days we run every 30mins. Non-Cruise days between 1st October and late April will be every 45mins. May 1st - September 30th departures will be every 90mins."
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Most travelers can participate"
Duración: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.