Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise
Look for whales, dolphins and seabirds in the pristine waters of Hauraki Gulf just a short boat ride from Auckland city's Viaduct Harbour. Learn from experts on board working to protect these precious creatures and their fragile home. As an active marine-mammal research vessel every passenger contributes to important conservation efforts, just by coming on board.Itinerary
New Zealand’s most interactive whale and dolphin watching experience.
An incredible eco safari direct from downtown Auckland. If you’ve always wanted to go whale watching, our 4.5-hour safari features breathtaking encounters with New Zealand marine wildlife, including whales, dolphins, seals, rare seabirds, and more! Make close-up discoveries and enjoy experiences with our diverse marine wildlife in the stunning scenery of Auckland’s Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. Enjoy unique and special moments with our wildlife and capture photos of rare birds, marine mammals, and amazing island views during your personal encounters.Stop At:
• New Zealand Maritime Museum, Corner Quay and Hobson Streets Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland 1140 New Zealand
• Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
• Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• Rangitoto Island, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• Waitemata Harbour, Auckland New Zealand
• Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• Auckland Whale & Dolphin Safari, 175 Quay Street Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
• Motuihe Island, Hauraki Gulf, Auckland New Zealand
• Motutapu Island, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• Tiritiri Matangi Island, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• North Head Historic Reserve, Takarunga Rd. Devonport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• Waiheke Island, Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland 1081 New Zealand
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Advisable to dress in warm layers and weatherproof gear as weather can be unpredictable"
"Advisable to bring sun hat (with chin strap to secure it), sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, binoculars and flat-soled shoes"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Transportation is wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"IMPORTANT: Check in closes 15 minutes prior to stated departure time. Those passengers who are late risk losing their allocated seats."
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
New Zealand Maritime Museum, Corner of Quay and Hobson Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1140, New Zealand
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.