DTM Series Race Nürburgring 3-day tour with visiting Racing Team Garage
The DTM races are run on the shorter version of the Grand Prix track (3,629 km) which translated to more rounds, more action and more satisfaction for the fans.
• country: Germany
• opening year: 1927
• length of the track: 3,629 km
• record lap DTM: 1.22,308 Min. (10.09.2017.)
1st day (07.09.2018, Friday):
• Departure from Dresden to Spielberg
• In route to Nurburg (aprox: 13 h: 2 or more rest stops on the way)
• Hotel check-in
2nd day (08.09.2018, Saturday):
• breakfast at the Hotel
• going to Nurburg (Race Track) – DTM qualification Racing; participating as fans on tribunes
• observing the qualifications
• return to the Hotel
• meals on your own
3rd day (09.09.2018, Sunday):
• breakfast in Hotel
• Hotel check-out
• going to – race watching and participating in selected activities i.e.:
• visiting the garage of one of the best Racing Team in Europe – Phoenix Racing
• free time
• leaving Spielberg
• return to Dresden
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Minimum numbers apply- 10 persons. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.