Cruise On The Swan River In A Solar Electric Ferry
There are cruises on the river then there is the very unique experience offered by The Little Ferry Company.
Sitting onboard a boutique, solar electric boat with Edwardian design/fitout is more than a little unique. There is no smell of diesel or noise of a throbbing engine as you glide gently up the Swan River. Talk with the skipper as he takes you on a very personalized tour of the Swan River. He will provide some of the history and background to some iconic venues/locations along the way..
• Elizabeth Quay
• City landscape and points of interest
• The Swan River [Derbal Yerrigan]
• On The Point hospitality complex
• Heirisson Island
• Perth Optus Stadium [and The Camfield restaruant/bar]
• Crown Casino and Crown Towers
• Claisebrook CoveThe little ferries carry a maximum of twelve passengers and add a little bit of magic to what is Perth's #1 river cruise experience [Trip Advisor] This is a hop-on/hop-off service so you can choose to have lunch/coffee/wine at one of the many bars and restaurants along the way and come back on a later ferry - have a chat with the skipper when you hop onboard to personalise your journey
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults"
"A maximum of 12 people per booking"
"Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark"
"Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers"
Duración: 30 To 120 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.