Half-day MARBLE MOUNTAINS & LINH UNG PAGODA from HOI AN
Discover the alluring beauty of two popular sightseeing locations in Da Nang; the stunning caves, grottoes and Pagoda hidden inside Marble Mountains; and the sparkling white splendor of the 70-feet Lady Buddha statue at Linh Ung Pagoda.
- Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountains to discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda
- Marvel at the panoramic view from the top of the mountain
- Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell
- Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
- Travel to the tip of the peninsula where the 70-feet Lady Buddha statue dominates the Da Nang skyline
- See the sheer size and beauty of the Lady Buddha up close then learn the legend behind this patron saint of seamen
- Wander around the peaceful pagoda and its serene grounds, enjoy stunning views of Da Nang city and its long coastlineItinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The Marble Mountains (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains") is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. There are plenty of exercises going up with many steps for a beautiful view from the top of the mountain. We will then visit the stone village where the skilled local sculptors create many marble products. Then, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there is a replica of “Heaven and Hell”, eerie underground tunnels while listening to the clapping of bats' wings in the cave.
Duration: 1 hourStop At:
Linh Ung Pagoda, Bai But, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
head to Son Tra Linh Ung Pagoda. Built under the reign of King Minh Mang in the Nguyen Dynasty (the 19th century), legend has it a Buddhist statue drifted downstream to the area and got anchored at a sandy embankment. The local villagers thought it was a good sign, so they built up a small pagoda to worship the statue. From that day, they said, the whole coastal region has been granted with good weather, no big storms or rough sea waves, while local fishermen harvesting good fishing.
Duration: 50 minutes
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price."
"Free for children 0-5 years old; 50% off for children 6-10 years old"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
Duración: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.