Cape Byron Distillery and Rainforest Tour
Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin is produced at our farm distillery (Cape Byron Distillery) in the hinterland of Byron Bay. We're only open for tours by appointment, so yours will be a special experience. The distillery is set in the heart of our macadamia farm surrounded by sub-tropical rainforest. On arrival, you will be welcomed to the cellar door with a refreshing Brookie's Gin & tonic as we take you on a journey through the story of Cape Byron Distillery, the Brook family farm and the art of distillation. A guided tour through the sub-tropical rainforest is a magical experience; to smell, see and touch the botanicals that are used in the gin, learn the history of the Big Scrub Rainforest and fall in love with this special place. On return to the distillery for a gin tasting and relax on the verandah overlooking our farm, watch the birds and enjoy the view.
Our tours run every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please see our website www.capebyrondistillery.com for up to date availability
A distillery and rainforest tour includes:
• A Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and tonic on arrival
• A guided rainforest walk through the Brook Family macadamia farm
• Back at the cellar door our spiritual advisers will talk you through the art of distillation and how Brookie's Gin is created with many of the botanicals that are sourced from the Byron Bay area and the Brook family farm.
• A tasting of Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and Brookie's Byron Slow Gin.
• Guests receive a Cape Byron Distillery take home gift pack includes a Brookie's Byron Dry Gin and Brookie's Byron Slow Gin 50ml bottles and Brook Farm snack.Peruse our cellar door gift shop, guests are welcome to use the balcony to relax and take in the view.
Please be aware there are no catering facilities onsite, so the tour times are designed around lunch time. There are many great local cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 15minute drive from the distillery, ask our cellar door team for locals recommendations.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Minimum drinking age is 18 years"
"Wheelchair accessible to the cellar door, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
11:00am and 2:30pm
Duración: 2 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Cape Byron Distillery Cellar Door
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.