Royal Castle & Warsaw Old Town and Lazienki Park: SMALL GROUP TOUR
SMALL GROUP TOUR is dedicated to customers who want to discover Warsaw in small groups. It means that you can share transport / and attractions while touring with others, but during transport we use vehicles with a maximum of 8 passengers.
Tour Package includes visiting two locations: The Warsaw Old Town with Royal Castle and Lazienki Park
Royal Castle - magnificently beautiful baroque-classicist residence of princes and from the 16th c. on–the seat of the First Polish Republic’s ruling bodies:the King and the Parliament. Warsaw Old Town is the most prominent area of the city. There are numerous atmospheric cafes, streets and art galleries.
Lazienki Park covers the area of almost 80 hectares. Among many fascinating monuments are the Palace on the Isle, the Amphitheatre, the Orangery, the Chopin Monument and the Myśliwiecki Palace.
• Pickup by a driver / coordinator from the hotel/apartment.
• Transport to the Warsaw Old Town area by car or van (no buses)
• Walk around the most famous and interesting locations in the Old Town and the Royal Route:
- Marie Skłodowska Curie House
- Monument to the Little Insurgent
- Old Town Market Square
- St. John's Cathedral
- a panoramic view of the Vistula River
During the trip, you will learn how Warsaw residents rebuilt the Old Town after the Second World War and how you can relax on the street bench with Fryderyk Chopin's music.
• During a walking tour the coordinator is with you at all times.
• A standard tour of the Royal Castle: We use professional, very easy to use audio guides (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish).
• While visiting the Royal Castle, our coordinator provides full assistance during the entrance to the museum, sightseeing instructions and an audio guide for each guest.
• After the tour in Royal Castle is over, the coordinator is waiting for you in the designated location.
• Transport by car or van to the Lazienki Park.
• A tour of the Lazienki Park: We use professional, very easy to use audio-guides (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish)
• While visiting Lazienki Park area, our coordinator provides full assistance during the entrance to the museum, sightseeing instructions and an audio guide for all people
• After the tour in Lazienki Park is over, the coordinator is waiting for you in the designated location.
• Transport to the hotel/apartment by car or van
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"A minimum of 2 people per booking is required."
"A maximum of 15 people per booking."
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
The tour takes place in two dates during the day:
- Morning tour: 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Afternoon tour: 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm.
When booking, please write which hours are interesting for you.
Duración: 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
We will pick you up from your hotel / apartment.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.