Amalfi Coast Full Day Private Boat Excursion from Praiano
Enjoy the clear seas, warm sunshine, rich culture and natural beauty of coastal Italy on this private 6-hour Praiano and Amalfi Coast boat excursion from Praiano. Take to the waves with a private guide and cruise along Italy’s dramatic shoreline. Admire fine views over coastal villages such as Conca dei Marini, Furore, Maiori and Minori. Visit the historic village of Amalfi and enjoy free time to explore at your leisure. Along the way, cool off with refreshing swims in the clear coastal waters.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productPass By:
Marina di Praia Beach, Praiano Italy
You will meet your captain and boat at the charming Marina di Praia beach near Praiano.Pass By:
Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for a private 6-hour boat excursion from Praiano along the stunning Amalfi Coast. This is a private boat excursion that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed day cruising along the coastline that is custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy:
- Embark in the morning from the La Praia beach in Praiano and cruise past hidden coves, grottos, rock formations, and glimmering fishing villages lining the rocky shores.
- Stop to swim off of the boat in the secluded coves, or simply enjoy the sea air as you cruise from village to village.
- Cruise by Positano, called the Vertical City, with its beautiful pastel homes. Stop for free time on short if you would like. If you stop in Positano, you can see the town’s main church dedicated to Santa Maria Assunta.
- You’ll cruise through the archipelago of islands called the Li Galli not far from Positano.
- Head down the coastline and cruise past Furore and stop for a close up look at the dramatic fjord.
- Stop to see Conca dei Marini, a favorite for both Sophia Loren and Jackie Kennedy, and swim in the beautiful waters nearby.
- Enjoy free time in Amalfi if you would like to visit the impressive Cathedral of St. Andrew or enjoy shopping.
- Cruise down the coastline past Atrani, dubbed "the smallest village in Italy," gaze up at Ravello sitting high above the mountain, Marmorata, Minori and Maiori. Throughout the cruise you will explore interesting caves, and even a waterfall flowing right into the Mediterranean Sea.
- Hungry- The captain will pull the boat up to a family-run restaurant sitting directly on the seashore so that you can enjoy the authentic and tasty Southern Italian cuisine that this area is known for.
- This is not just a boat excursion, it is an experience. It is a day all about you - exploring the highlights of the Amalfi Coast in a private and relaxed atmosphere ... a wonderful day out for couples or for the whole family making vacation memories of a lifetime!Pass By:
Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
You can stop for free time in Positano if you would like to stroll along the beach, visit the main church near the beach, or enjoy shopping in the town's boutiques selling the distinctive "Positano moda" style. Pass By:
Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale, Rampa Teglia Above Spaggia Grande Beach, Positano Italy
If you stop for free time in Positano, you can choose to visit the town's main church or opt for a visit to the medieval crypt and Roman ruins below the church. (Entrance fee to ruins and crypt not included in this excursion.)Pass By:
Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Cruise through the Li Galli islands near Positano and stop for a swim in the gorgeous waters if you would like. Pass By:
Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
Cruise right into this fjord on the Amalfi Coast - one of the most photographed spots on the coastline.Pass By:
Grotta dello Smeraldo, Via Smeraldo, 84010 Conca dei Marini Italy
Stop for a tour inside this large grotto on the Amalfi Coast known for its emerald green water. (Visiting the grotto is optional and the entrance fee is not included in this excursion.)Pass By:
Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
Stop for free time in Amalfi if you would like to visit the remarkable Duomo di Sant'Andrea and enjoy exploring the namesake village of the Amalfi Coast.Pass By:
Chiostro del Paradiso, Largo Filippo Augustariccio, 84011, Amalfi Italy
If you stop in Amalfi, don't miss the chance to visit the peaceful Cloister of Paradise in Amalfi's Duomo di Sant'Andrea.Pass By:
Spiaggia di Atrani, Atrani Italy
Cruise by the charming town of Atrani - the smallest on the Amalfi Coast.Pass By:
Spiaggia Di Minori, Strada Statale Amalfitana, Minori Italy
Stop for free time in Minori if you would like to see the ruins of an ancient Roman villa or stop for something sweet from the famous Sal de Riso bakery.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!"
"At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions."
"Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time."
"NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time."
"IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable."
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board."
Duración: 6 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
84010 Praiano, SA, Italy
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.