Tropical Rainforest, Hanging Bridges And Jungle Sloths Sanctuary
Why you should choose this tour?
- Because it’s a shame visit Costa Rica not visiting the Tropical Rainforest, recognized as one of the things you should visit before died.
- Because you probably won’t have the opportunity to see a sloth in its natural habitat, and trust me, this creature is one of the cutes animals in the world.
- Because you will have the opportunity to swing safely in a spectacular, natural, high and wide waterfall in the middle of the jungle.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Cataratas Llanos de Cortes, Off the Pan American Highway, Bagaces 50401 Costa Rica
Llanos de Cortez is one of Costa Rica’s most beautiful waterfalls. The falls are wide and wispy, with thin streams of water tumbling along the mossy rocks. Rocky cliffs are visible through the transparent cascade, thick forest surrounds the fall and at the base of the falls is a nice pool that is good for swimming or wading, and there is a sandy area to just hang out and relax.
Duration: 30 minutesStop At:
Heliconias Hanging Bridges Trails, 3.5 Km Suroeste de la Musi, Bijagua de Upala 21304 Costa Rica
Heliconias has an access to one of the most important activities in Costa Rica, visit a Real Tropical Rain Forest… with 3 amazing hanging bridges that traverse the forest canopy ranging from 35 to 40 meters in height.. At the slopes of the Tenorio Volcano, this two-hour hike with many stops to see the variety of flora and fauna in the surrounding evergreen jungle will astonish you.
Duration: 2 hoursStop At:
Bijagua Ranas, from Liceo Bijagua,100 meters East and 100 meters South, Bijagua de Upala 21304 Costa Rica
Spot sloths in their natural habitat it’s not always easy, here you can see very close many specimens of this rare creature, also under the fallen leaves of the jungle or in natural pools, you can see easily around 8 different species of Rain Forest frogs, including the dart Red-Eyed Tree Frog and the tiny Poison Dart Frog, among other multicolor amphibius…to finish you will learn and admire many butterflies at the butterfly garden... tucans-, dont surprise if suddntly one flyes over you head.
Duration: 1 hour
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infant seats available"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 7 To 9 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
1. THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE TO OPERATE IS 4, we can try to make groups from different hotels, so it is important to book on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS. If we do not get the minimum, the tour must be canceled since it is not operational at a regular price.
2. We pick up in many other hotels in Guanacaste area, also AIRBNB or other private houses, just contact us. Once you make the reservation, we will let you know the pick up time.Airports
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.