Full Day Boat Trip to Tinos Island from Mykonos
Tinos Island is only 45 minutes away. The gorgeous neighbour of Mykonos, being three times bigger, has a lot to offer:
- Tinos town and the most famous and important church of Greece, the Evangellistria, with its miraculous icon and magic atmosphere
- The women's monastery Kechrovouni, high up in the mountains, which is inhabited by 40 nuns
- The traditional village Volax, home to the basket makers
- The valley of the pigeon houses from the Venetian time
- Pirgos, the centre of the marble arts
- Continuously changing scenery of landscapes, traditional villages and views over the Aegean Sea and surrounding islands.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Panayia Evanyelistria Cathedral and Museums, Tinos Town Greece
The most famous and important church of Greece, the Evangellistria, with its miraculous icon and magic atmosphere
Duration: 4 hoursStop At:
Volax 842 00, Greece
Volax or Volakas is a small village on the island of Tinos, in the Cyclades, Greece. The population was 51 at the 2011 census. Its unique surrounding of big round rocks gives the whole landscape a lunar appearance. It was established in the 14th-century or older.
Duration: 1 hour
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Please note that for the visit of the church and monastery there are strict clothing rules: sleeveless shirts and shorts are not permitted. Men must wear long trousers and women must wear skirts or trousers that go below the knee."
"Transfer Services 7,00 eur per person/way for Chora Hotels and 12,00 eur for rest of Island"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property."
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 7 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
* Tinos tour Meeting point is (Entrance of New port)
Look for your local tour guide who looks for them by your name.
In case transfer Services are needed to/from meeting point then extra charge is 7,00 eur per person/way for Chora Hotels and 12,00 eur for rest of IslandPorts
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.