Noosa Stand Up Paddle Group Lesson
• Arrival to the jetty with introduction to instructor and other participants
• Equipment (boards, paddles & safetywear) is assigned based on age, experience and comfort with the water
• Short land-based instruction with experienced and industry registered instructor
• Short water-based instruction on the shallow waters of the beach to learn proper turning, paddling, and stopping techniques
• Group takes off on tour with instructor in the lead. Tour will travel along the river, stop along other quiet beaches and through hidden waterways
• Duration and stops of the group tour is dependant upon number of participants, ages, and weather on the day
• Return to the beach for photos and free time on the water.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Duración: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
172 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville QLD 4566, Australia
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.