JR West Official: Kansai-Hokuriku Area 7 Day Pass
･ Kansai-Hokuriku Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
･ Valid trains are below;
- Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Okayama)
･ The pass can be used for non-reserved seats on the "Hello Kitty Shinkansen".
- Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "HOKURIKU SHINKANSEN" (Kanazawa⇔Joetsu-Myoko)
- Non-reserved seats on Express Trains 'HARUKA, THUNDERBIRD, KUROSHIO, KOUNOTORI, SUPER HAKUTO (Kyoto⇔Kamigori) etc.'
* A separate fare is required for traveling on SUPER HAKUTO (Kamigori⇔Tottori) and SUPER INABA (Kamigori⇔Tottori)
- Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
* For reserved seats, please purchase a Limited Express Reserved Seat Ticket from a JR-WEST Ticket Office or other location before boarding.
Get unlimited rides in the Hokuriku area (Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui, and parts of Niigata) in addition to the Kansai area, Okayama, Kinosakionsen, Amanohashidate, Tottori, Kishi, Shirahama and Kii-Katsuura.
Get unlimited rides on the Sanyo Shinkansen (incl. NOZOMI and MIZUHO, between Shin-Osaka and Okayama), Hokuriku Shinkansen (between Kanazawa and Joetsumyoko), Limited Express and local trains (incl. Rapid and Special Rapid services) in the area (incl. Kyoto Tango Railway, Wakayama Electric Railway) with non-reserved seats, and West JR Bus in the area.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"A current valid passport is required on the day of travel"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for use. Your official ticket will be sent to you in a separate email."
"Please go to green ticket-vending machines and pick up physical ticket by scanning QR code of e-ticket and non-Japanese passport."
"Use the physical ticket to pass through the automated ticket gate."
"Operation menus of machine can be displayed in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, or Korean."
"If the machine breaks down or the passport have no IC chip, please proceed to JR-WEST Ticket Office to exchange physical ticket."
"A rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government. *Includes customer who have Alien's Permanent Residence Permit. Japanese customer is not allowed to use."
"A rail pass user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor”. *"Temporary Visitor" is a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law."
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 7 Days
Lugar de comienzo:
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
- TOYAMA STATION
- Shin-Takaoka Station
- KANAZAWA STATION
- Komatsu Station
- Fukui Eki Higashiguchi
- Tsuruga Station
- Kyoto Station
- Osaka Station
- Shin-Osaka Station
- Kansai-Airport Station
- Nara Station
- Sannomiya Station
- Wakayama Station
- Fukuchiyama Station
- Okayama Station
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.