Kyudo Archery Experience in Tokyo
First of all, please check Instagram: #wasabijpkyudo #wasabijp
we are "wasabi experience project"
This project provides Japan's carefully selected superb experiences.
Join this 2-hour experience in Tokyo and learn kyudo, the Japanese art of archery, from an experienced instructor who will guide you through every step to help you hit the target. Usually when people take up kyudo in earnest, it takes several days of practice before they are allowed to actually shoot at a target, but this class lets you go straight into action. Don a traditional kyudo uniform, channel your inner samurai, and aim at the middle of the target!Itinerary
1. Make your way to the designated location* and meet your instructor.(10〜20mins)
2.changing into a traditional kyudo uniform to kick off your experience. (15 mins)
3. Go through the process of selecting the right bow and arrows for your height. (10 mins)
3. After listening to a short lecture on the art of kyudo and the basic shooting form, now it’s your turn to draw the bow. The instructor will correct your form while watching you practice shooting a straw bale.Head to the shooting range and enjoy an hour of target shooting while getting expert advice from the instructor. Granted, it is quite a challenge for a first-timer to successfully hit the target, participants with an athletic background might be able to achieve the feat during the session. (120 mins)
5. Change back into your clothes. (15 mins)
*After practice, you are require to do the following duties as a kyudo pupil : clean up the dojo, put things away and folding your uniform. Learning martial arts will help you develop courtesy and discipline, these duties are very important manner part of the training.
6. Your experience comes to an end.
*You will be informed of the location after your booking is confirmed.
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Minimum age is 13 years"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 3 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Shimo Station, 2 Chome-2 Shimo, Kita City, Tokyo 115-0042, Japan
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.