Day Trip from Jerez to White Villages
Explore with us the countryside and mountains of the province of Cadiz and Malaga, land of Bulls, olives trees, leather, great food and amazing views.
Ronda, Arcos, Ubrique, El Bosque, Grazalema, Benamahoma, Benaocaz, Villaluenga del Rosario are the so-called "pueblos blancos" (white villages).
• Departure from your hotel in Jerez and a drive through the landscapes of Andalusia, dominated by olive groves and vineyards. Your driver is multi-lingual and an expert guide
• A break and breakfast in El Bosque. Enjoy a breakfast from the highlands of Cádiz along with the region’s natural juices
• Stop at a mountain viewpoint in el Puerto del Boyar
• Arrival in Ronda and a walking tour of the old town. Visit the Mondragón Palace
• Departure from Ronda
• Lunch and free time in Grazalema
• Arrival in Arcos de la Frontera. Take a walk through the town and enjoy views from a mountain lookout
• Departure from Arcos de la Frontera
• Arrival in Jerez and drop off at around 18:45
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Traveler pickup is offered
Para una correcta recogida, rogamos nos indiquen el hotel donde se encuentran.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.