Gold Coast Catch a Crab Tour with Optional Seafood Lunch
Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Tweed River. Feed the local pelicans, pump for yabbies in the river, trap live mud crabs & learn about their habitat, and enjoy a spot of fishing while your seafood lunch is being prepared.Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this productStop At:
Catch a Crab, 11-17 Birds Bay Dr Birds Bay Oyster Farm, Tweed Heads, New South Wales 2485 Australia
- Crabbing & fishing on the Tweed River
- Guided tour of local ecosystem & oyster farms
- Bait pumping on the riverbanks
- Hand-feed friendly wild pelicans and other local birds
- Crab show & informative commentary
- Crab holding with free pictures
All bait & equipment supplied.
Duration: 3 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 82 travelers"
Duración: 2 To 4 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
11-17 Birds Bay Dr, Tweed Heads West NSW 2485, Australia
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.