Zipline Tour Combo: Including Dart River Wilderness Jet Boat from Queenstown
• Combo up - save time and money!
• Combining the best of air and water adrenaline in the same day!
• Learn about the history of the area from the guides
• Walk among the ancient beech forest
• Pass by scenes used in Lord of the Rings movies to illustrate Middle EarthItinerary
Zip high above Queenstown in the morning on any one of our three tours; the Kereru 2-Line + Drop (1 hour), Moa 4-Line Tour (2 hours), or the Kea 6-Line Tour (3 hours)Stop At:
• Ziptrek Ecotours, 45 Camp Street, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
• Glenorchy-Queenstown Road, Queenstown New Zealand
• Glenorchy, Glenorchy, Otago Region, South Island
"Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Please ensure you check in 15 minutes prior to your tour depature time. Check in is located at our Treehouse at the top of the gondola hill, 100m to the left of the top terminal"
"Gondola tickets are not included in price - we recommend a minimum of 40 minutes to access the upper Skylime complex from the base terminal, or at least 60 minutes in peak times"
"Please bring an extra layer of clothing year round! Jackets, hats and gloves are recommended. Closed toe shoes are essential (no sandals, flip flops or heels)"
"Our 24 hour cancellation and reschedule policy applies to all bookings (see below)"
"The maximum weight for any Ziptrek Ecotour is 125kg (275lbs)"
"Near public transportation"
"Not recommended for travelers with back problems"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Most travelers can participate"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers"
Duración: 9 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Ziptrek Guest Services Treehouse, Top of Gondola, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.