Your Introduction to the Thai Kitchen
Learn to cook authentic Thai cuisine and immerse yourself in Thai food culture during this 4.5 hour unforgettable experience. You will visit the famous seaside town of Hua Hin's 100-year-old fresh food market - Talad Chat Chai. Prepare and cook 4 delicious Thai classics with the help of your friendly and knowledgeable instructors. Deepen your knowledge of Thai food and ingredients in the relaxing surrounds of a traditional Thai teak house.
Dishes you will learn and cook:
- Make Green Curry Paste
- Gaeng Keaw Wan Gai (Green Curry with Chicken)
- Pad Thai (Famous Thai Style Fried Noodle)
- Tom Yum Goong (4 Flavour Soup with Shrimp)
- Khanom Lod Chong (Thai Dessert in Coconut Milk)
Experience the bustling and colorful 100 Year Old Market in the town center as the locals go about their daily routines. Learn about Thai ingredients while soaking up the atmosphere.Stop At:
• Chatchai Market, Hua Hin 72, Hua Hin 77110 Thailand
• Thai Cooking Course Hua Hin, 19/95 Petchkasem Road Soi 19, Hua Hin 77110 ThailandSample Menu
• Make Green Curry Paste
• Gaeng Keaw Wan Gai (Green Curry with Chicken)
• Tom Yum Goong (4 Flavour Soup with Shrimp)
• Pad Thai (Famous Thai Style Fried Noodle)
• Khanom Lod Chong (Thai Dessert in Coconut Milk)
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Infant meals not included"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
"Face masks required for travelers in public areas"
"Face masks required for guides in public areas"
"Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff"
"Social distancing enforced throughout experience"
"Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas"
"Gear/equipment sanitized between use"
"Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized"
"Guides required to regularly wash hands"
"Regular temperature checks for staff"
"Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival"
"Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms"
"Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 4 Hours 30 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, 91 Hua Hin Khao, Tambon Nong Kae, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that pickup from some hotels outside of the range indicated is included. Free pickup and drop off to hotels within the city area is inclusive of the class fee. This is generally defined by:
- Dusit Thani Hotel to the NORTH
- Nern Chalet Beachfront Hotel to the SOUTH
- Approx. 1km inland to the WEST
You will be contacted directly by the cooking school to advise of a more precise pickup time.
The driver will be wearing a black polo shirt with the cooking school logo.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.