Danang - My Son - Hoi An - Da Nang By Private Car
My Son Sanctuary is an archeological zone, once the cultural center of the former Champa Kingdom, is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. How to travel to Myson from Danang? Let Vietnam Private Car help you to arrange private car service with driver for your trip in Danang.
Journey to My Son, the former religious center of the Champa Kingdom, a sophisticated civilization which held sway over the region from the 4th to the 13th centuries.
Today, all that are left are five archaeological sites from different periods, in a beautifully green setting of hills and winding streams.
• Centuries-old architecture & temples of My Son & Hoi An
• Temple styles including mandapas, kosagrhas & gopuras
• UNESCO-listed waterfront offers glimpse into Vietnam's past
• 16th-century Japanese Bridge with rare Buddhist temple
• Delightful lunch & expert local guide to offer commentary.
• 8:00 Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in time.
• 8:05 Firstly, we will start the trip to My Son Sanctuary.
• 9:40 You can explore it for a couple of hours, enjoy the beauty of nature and explore the mysterious ruins of Champa Kingdom
• 12:30 We will arrive in Hoi An and our driver will find you a local restaurant for your lunch.
• 13:30 You can take a walk around Hoi An old town, visit the Kwan Temple, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Old House, Japanese Bridge…
• You can also try some kinds of local food or jump into a cafe or go shopping and remember Hoi An Ancient Town is also very famous for clothing shops and professional tailors too.
• 16:00 When you finish, we will take you back to your hotel in Danang.
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"No heart problems or other serious medical conditions"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Not recommended for pregnant travelers"
"This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 8 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.