Sedona Helicopter Tour: Desert Thunder Tour
Sedona’s many natural landmarks and ancient sprawls await your camera lens on this helicopter flight! The 30-minute aerial jaunt takes you to the much-photographed Cathedral Rock, several stunning canyons and the unforgettable, 700-year-old settlement of the Anasazi people!
There’s lots to learn from this vantage point. As you pass the many points of interest, your pilot will share legends of the land and historical tidbits that color the excursion.
• Take a 30-minute helicopter flight over the Sedona desert.
• Head south to the iconic Cathedral Rock.
• Next, it’s on to Chapel of the Holy Cross, a towering chapel built right into the rock!
• Swoop over Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte.
• Spot the famous Snoopy Rock!
• Cross Oak Creek Canyon and soar toward Devil’s Bridge.
• From here, you’ll fly to Secret Canyon and ascend onto the Mogollon Rim.
• Finally, approach Boynton Canyon and the Anasazi cliff dwellings!
Regardless of which direction you look, there’s some formation or stretch of vegetation with a rich history behind it. Come with a curiosity!
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Children must be accompanied by an adult"
"Maximum weight is 300 pounds per seat"
"Seatbelt must be worn at all time"
"Service animals allowed"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Most travelers can participate"
"Masks are required to fly"
"This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers"
Duración: 30 To 35 Minutes
Lugar de comienzo:
1200 Airport Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.