Windsor Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Bus Tour
Windsor is a world-famous town situated just west of London. Its origins date back over 1000 years, when William the Conqueror built Windsor Castle, which housed the wedding of Prince Harry and Megan Markle.
Your 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket will ensure that you see all of the sites around Windsor that have made it a must see town. Take a stroll down the Long Walk on your way to visit the Castle. Test your knowledge at Eton College, famous for educating many UK Prime and Ministers and members of the Royal family. Visit the Holy Trinity Church or Frogmore House and Gardens or relax with afternoon tea on one of the many cobbled streets.
The audio-guide onboard will tell you all of the famous facts and hidden secrets about Windsor, enhancing your visit to this historical English town like no other. It is available in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Chinese.Itinerary
Windsor Hop on Hop off
Route Duration: 1 hour
Stops on the Windsor Hop on Hop off:
- Theatre Royal Windsor - 32 Thames St, Windsor SL4 1PS, UK
- Windsor Parish Church of St John the Baptist - First bus- 09.51am, Last bus- 4:51pm
- Barclays Bank - First bus- 09.55am, Last bus- 4:55pm
- Windsor & Eton Riverside - First bus- 09.59am, Last bus- 4:59pm
- Datchet Road - First bus- 10.07am, Last bus- 5:07pm
- High Street - First bus- 10.15am, Last bus- 5:15pm
- The Watermans Arms - First bus- 10.18am, Last bus- 5:18pm
- Burning Bush - First bus- 10.21am, Last bus- 5:21pm
- Datchet Road - First bus- 10.28am, Last bus- 5:28pm
- Windsor Farm Shop - First bus- 10.31am, Last bus- 5:31pm
- The Windsor Castle - First bus- 10.36am, Last bus- 5:36pm
Attractions on the Windsor Hop on Hop off:
Windsor / Windsor Castle / St. George's Chapel / Diamond Jubilee Fountain / Holy Trinity Church / Eton College / Eton College Natural History Museum / Frogmore House
Operates: Days of operation:
Daily: 30-min frequency
First Bus: 9:45am from Theatre Road, Thames Street
Last Bus: 4:45pm from Theatre Road, Thames Street for a complete loop
Live Guide: Subject to availability.
17th May to 26th May: Buses operate every hour.
27th May to 4th Sept: Buses operate every 30 mins.
You can join the tour at any of the 10 bus stops.
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Near public transportation"
"Infants must sit on laps"
"Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level"
"No food will be provided on this tour"
"Single use masks will be provided and are compulsory although customers are welcome to bring their own gloves and masks. These must be worn onboard for the comfort of all passengers."
"Buses will be cleaned thoroughly after every tour"
"We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the bus."
"There will be no breaks during the tour"
"Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day"
"The tour itinerary and order may change."
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 1 Hour
Lugar de comienzo:
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.