Dominican Flavors Experience from Santo Domingo
Enjoy a tour of sensations and delights in the first European settlement in America, the capital of the Dominican Republic, the city of Santo Domingo.
Santo Domingo is the largest cultural, financial, political, commercial and industrial centers of the Dominican Republic; several industries in the country are located within the city. With this tour, we will take you to experience the "Dominican Flavors" in a tour that starts at your hotel or at the meeting point and extends throughout the day, tasting the snacks and drinks you cannot fail to savor during a visit to the Dominican Republic.
The tour includes the following activities:
• Panoramic city tour with a stop at a local Supermarket to see indigenous products.
• Lunch at a renowned Dominican restaurant with a Tasting Menu of traditional dishes of Dominican cuisine
• Coffee Break in a historic cafe in the city of Santo Domingo
• Tasting of Rum and Cigar at a local bar
• Guide in English / Spanish Duration: 7 to 8 hours
"Confirmation will be received at time of booking"
"Not wheelchair accessible"
"Minimum age is 18 years"
"This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers"
Hora de Inicio:
Duración: 6 To 7 Hours
Lugar de comienzo:
Jalao Santo Domingo, Colonial Zone
Cancelaciones y devoluciones:
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.